Date and time: Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th August 2018, please enquire for timings
Venue: Central London
Cost: £950 + VAT
- Created for students aged between 15 – 18 years old
- Increase confidence and personal presentation in all social situations
- Gain an unrivalled understanding of etiquette, emotional intelligence and soft skills
- Utilise all digital and social media outlets with awareness and efficacy
During this two-day course, young people gain the confidence and skills to make a great impression and demonstrate their best selves, whether in social situations, at school, in interviews or when applying for work experience. The course includes a digital etiquette module to outline the pitfalls and possibilities of an online presence.
- Mastering appropriate greetings and small talk
- Presenting yourself with confidence and poise
- Speaking confidently in formal and informal situations
- Making a great first impression and being the best guest
- Dining essentials; correct tableware, laying the table and eating challenging foods
- Networking and social navigation
- Managing one’s digital reputation and the impact of social media
- Understanding dress codes for social events
All attendees will receive a course handbook. Places are limited to 10 and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please call us on 0203 950 5240 or email OllyWalker@debretts.co.uk for more information.