Date and time: Friday 25th September 2020, 10am – 12.30pm
Venue: Central London
Cost: £150 + VAT
CPD Accredited: Yes
Our Presence and Impact in the Workplace workshop will give you tips to improve your confidence and communication skills to lead and motivate others.
We will share tips for developing assertiveness, presence and authority, while honing the communication skills necessary to anticipate and rise to challenges in the professional arena.
- What is confidence and why is it important? What we can learn from behavioural science
- Practical tips for building and maintaining confidence
- Projecting confidence to inspire others
- Verbal communication: speaking up and being heard
- Non-verbal communication: body language and silent signals
- Learning how others perceive you
- Defining your brand through self-knowledge
- Adhering to your own values and attitudes while recognising those of the workplace
Due to social distancing measures, places are limited to 6 and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please call us on 020 3950 5240 or email DanScothern@debretts.co.uk for more information.