Venue: Central London
Cost: £150 + VAT
This brand new course focuses on chivalry in a fast-paced digital world, teaching the facets of confident and courteous behaviour from three angles – social, professional and style – encouraging new skills and behaviours to guarantee success, self-assurance and personal impact.
You will master the intricacies of etiquette for both personal and professional life and learn how to create the best first impressions with gravitas, confidence and grace. You will also learn how to interpret both social and business dress codes, as well as the details within these dress codes that will speak volumes about your style.
- Formal greetings, protocols and body language
- Confident introductions
- Public speaking for social events and business pitches
- The art and science of networking
- Dining and hospitality etiquette
- Everyday manners, both social and professional
- Understanding personal style and dress codes