Date: 17 October 2019
Location: Turin (full details will be emailed to you)
Time: 1pm -3pm
Learn how to win clients overseas by understanding the subtleties of international etiquette. Led by Debrett’s experts in British business and social etiquette, this course is for professionals looking to build their business on a British, European and global stage.
In addition to international business etiquette, we also help those who need specific knowledge to do business successfully in Asia and the Middle East, helping you adjust your existing approach to match the business culture of these critical markets.
- The importance of regional or national culture
- Greetings, physical protocols and silent signals
- Communicating across cultures
- Guide to meeting protocols
- Some simple customs and taboos