font-size: 0px !important;}
Debrett’s Netiquette, a Debrett’s Pocket Book, is a definitive guide to digital dilemmas and how to deal with them…
In a world where technology moves fast and behaviour is evolving, it is essential that a new code of manners addresses new ways of communicating.
People are uncertain how they should behave around new technology, and Debrett’s Netiquette is a considered response to a changing world.
Debrett’s Netiquette, is for anyone who uses modern technology; from teenagers to grandparents.
Packed with quotes, facts, historical information and etiquette advice, humour, wit and expert knowledge combine with a clever and eye-catching design to create a distinctive book.
- Mobile golden rules, ringtones, antisocial behaviour, mobiles at the table, mobiles at work…
- Texting golden rules, romance and texting, texting faux pas, text speak…
- MP3 players, manners on the move, headphone etiquette…
- Email golden rules, email correct form, online privacy
- Social networking golden rules, cyber-bullying, blogging, online dating, techno bores