- Master the intricacies of etiquette across style, social and professional spheres
- Create the best first impressions with gravitas and grace
- Experience first-hand the history and conventions of Savile Row, exploring the complexities of dress codes and style
- Communicate calm confidence and perfect your personal impact through body language, dress and style.
This three-day course teaches the essential facets of confident and courteous behaviour from three angles – style, social and professional – encouraging new skills and behaviours to guarantee success and self-assurance both professionally and personally. The programme includes excursions to a men’s outfitter’s on Savile Row, Claridge’s for lunch, and a traditional afternoon tea.
- Formal greetings and body language
- Elevator pitch and public speaking
- The art and science of networking
- Guide to formal dining and afternoon tea
- Everyday manners, both social and professional
- Understanding personal style and dress codes
- Intricacies of the British social Season
- Putting it into practice – lunch at Claridge’s and a gentleman’s outing
For enquiries, call +44 (0)20 3950 5240 or email OllyWalker@debretts.co.uk