Debrett’s currently has the following vacancy:
Design and Marketing Executive
Debrett’s is looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join its small, dynamic team in central London.
Closing date: 11th August
Location: Central London
Reporting to the managing director and head of content, the design and marketing executive will be responsible for designing and promoting Debrett’s services and products, working on our website, newsletters, training brochures, leather notebooks and printed guides.
This role would suit an applicant with two or more years’ experience in graphic design and marketing, ideally with a knowledge of and passion for luxury British brands. The ideal applicant will be efficient, organised and self-motivated, with the ability to work to deadlines across a range of formats and platforms, including our online, on social media and in print.
- Designing printed and digital etiquette and lifestyle guides
- Designing our range of leather notebooks and diaries and overseeing their production
- Creating marketing emails, brochures, pitch documents and training material
- Overseeing our website and liaising with developers
- Sourcing and editing appropriate imagery for use online, on social media and in marketing material
- Ensuring our brand guidelines are upheld and kept up-to-date in accordance with company policy
- Assisting with overall marketing strategy, ensuring all marketing channels uphold the Debrett’s brand and yet optimise messaging/imagery for their target audience
- Identifying trends and insights in how to market to our customers with emerging technologies
Experience and skills required
- High levels of creativity and the ability to come up with innovative designs and ideas
- Proficiency in Adobe CS
- Experience working on a Wordpress website
- Experience producing e-newsletters
- Photography skills with the ability to style photoshoots and an exceptional eye for composition, contrast and colour
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, associated media requirements and best practice
- The ability to develop strategies to create interest, demand, and recognition of the Debrett’s brand through performance-driven design; includes: strategy, implementation, execution and interpretation of data collected.
- Experience working for a luxury brand
- Knowledge of HTML
- Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO
- Previous marketing experience
Personal attributes required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Adaptable and positive
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work independently as well as part of a small team
How to apply
Please email a CV, portfolio (link or PDF) and covering letter outlining your experience and interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th August 2017.
Debrett’s is a professional coaching company, publisher and authority on etiquette and behaviour, founded in 1769 with the publication of the first edition of The New Peerage. Today, our training academy offers coaching globally to corporate and private clients in social and interpersonal skills, building confidence and success in both social and professional arenas.