- Gain a first-hand insight into centuries of British heritage and tradition from the authority on etiquette, influence and achievement.
- Receive a masterclass in style, manners and social etiquette
- Learn how to navigate the British social season, understanding the history, conventions and dress codes
British traditions and niceties can present a minefield to those unfamiliar with them. On this two-day course, Debrett’s sheds light on a range of social topics from a traditionally British perspective – including meeting and greeting, the events and dress codes of the Season, afternoon tea, and hosting and being a gracious guest.
- Formal greetings and building rapport
- Understanding dress codes
- Afternoon tea; the intricacies and history
- How to host and be the best guest
- Dining essentials: correct tableware, laying the table and eating challenging foods
- Events, traditions and dress codes of the British social season
- Modern manners for social occasions: entrances, toasts, thank yous and pitfalls to avoid
For enquiries, call +44 (0)203 786 7420 or email OllyWalker@debretts.co.uk