Even in the digital age, the importance of networking events has not diminished – in fact they are as important as ever. If you can make a strong and positive connection when you meet someone for the first time, your business relationship will be stronger and quicker to build.
Networking is more than just making small talk, it is about creating a positive and lasting impression on people who could support you. It requires a sound understanding of your own style, as well as thought and planning. We show how to prepare for a networking event, whether it is with clients or colleagues.
- The science of networking
- Adapting your communication style
- Devising your strategy
- Working the room
- Making a positive impact
- Understanding corporate style and enhancing professional image
- Etiquette and protocols for networking events
- Projecting confidence
- Following up after the event
Contact: +44(0) 203 786 7420 or email OllyWalker@debretts.co.uk