Debrett’s has been the recognised authority on etiquette, influence and achievement since 1769. We have developed programmes that enable us to share our unrivalled knowledge of British business and social etiquette with professionals looking to build their business on a British, European and global stage.
In addition to international business etiquette, we also help those who need specific knowledge to do business successfully in Asia and the Middle East. Our expert tutors help clients adjust their existing approach to match the business culture of these critical markets.
- The importance of regional or national culture
- Understanding your own culture
- Greetings and silent signals
- Formal and informal dining
- International sales
- Customs and taboos
- International business style
- Understanding corporate dress and enhancing professional image
For enquiries, call +44 (0)20 3786 7420 or email OllyWalker@debretts.co.uk