Many couples provide a book in which messages written by the wedding guests.
- There are many blank wedding-themed guest books available.
- The book should be put out in a prominent place at the reception where guests will naturally notice it.
- If nobody is writing in the guestbook, then members of the wedding party should gently ask guests to write in it.
- Guests should write a heartfelt and personal message to the bride and groom.
- Wedding guests books provide the couple with another memento of the day.