If budget dictates, then a wedding buffet is the more economic option. There must be plenty of staff and an organised procedure to ensure that it runs efficiently.
- The buffet menu should be simple and well executed.
- A simple starter should be on the table for when guests sit down. A cold vegetarian option is a quick and easy choice.
- Staff should indicate when each table should go and collect their food.
- Ensure that plenty of people are serving to ensure that large queues don't build up.
- Check that the caterer has allowed enough for meat-eaters to eat the vegetarian option.
- Staff should indicate to guests when they can go and have seconds.
- A selection of puddings can be served, along with cheese if budget allows. Alternatively, wedding cake may be served as pudding.