3-2 Months Before the Wedding Day
- Start the reception seating plan, but allow for changes.
- Politely chase any forgetful guests for RSVPs in order to finalise the guest list.
- Give caterers notice of special dietary requirements.
- Set a ceremony rehearsal time with the minister/registrar/officiant and inform the wedding party.
- Meet the hair and make-up stylists to decide on a style for the bride and bridesmaids.
- Final dress fittings for bride and bridesmaids.
- Buy clothes and accessories for the honeymoon.
- Reconfirm honeymoon details.
- Check that visas, passports and inoculations are all up to date.
- Organise domestic arrangements for the honeymoon period: pets, house-sitting and so on.
- Hold the hen and stag parties.
This guide offers an online wedding planning schedule based on a timeline of nine months to a year, as well as timetable for the wedding day.