Planning a wedding is really like project-managing an event. It requires high levels of organisation and many, many to-do lists!
As a general rule, a wedding is organised comfortably in 9-12 months. Many brides invest in a wedding planning book/file to keep everything - lists, supplier quotes, deposit receipts etc - in one place.
The various elements of the timelines are interchangeable: the schedule will provide a useful planning checklist.
This guide offers an online wedding planning schedule based on a 9-12 month timeline, as well as timetable for the wedding day.
IN THIS SECTION
- Things to consider 12-9 months before the wedding.
- From music to photographers, there is a lot to plan 6-9 months before the big day.
- The closer the wedding, the more things there are to think about.
- From seating plans to hen nights, there is a lot going on 3 months before the wedding.
- A list of things to plan one month before the wedding.
- The night before the wedding is a time to relax with friends and family.
- Follow this rough guide for your wedding day and everything should go smoothly.