Style and Theme
Traditional, modern, romantic, vintage or retro, the options for the wedding day are infinite. The bride and groom should choose a style that reflects their personality and tastes.
There are some essential decisions that need to be made. The choice of ceremony (religious or civil), time of year and number of guests are usually the starting points. The location of the venue sets the scene to which details can be added.
In this section
- How to manage a wedding budget.
- The style of ceremony is a crucial decision.
- The location dictates elements of style and sets the tone of the wedding.
- The seasons dictate both the tone and certain practicalities of the day.
- The number of guests might affect the choice and style of reception venue.
- Colour is a useful tool in creating a theme.
- Wedding themes and trends can change like fashion, but there are some classic styles.
- Personal homemade touches can make the wedding day unique.
- Just like fashion, trends and styles of weddings come and go.