The Wedding Album
The couple should talk to the photographer before they book him or her to check the wedding album's style, layout and size.
- The couple will usually be offered a range of albums of varying sizes and quality to choose from. There may be the option to choose something contemporary or traditional to suit their style.
- Some couples prefer to supply their own, but it is a good idea to talk this through with the photographer before purchasing an album, as they will be able to advise on size and leaves.
- Often, the couple will meet with the wedding photographer when they get back from honeymoon to talk through the album.
- Some photographers will liaise with the couple on which particular shots they want in the album, or special guests they want featured.
- On average, the bride and groom will choose anywhere from 200-600 photos, depending on the agreed package.
- Quite often the package will include a set number of photos, for example 50. The couple will then be charged for each extra photo chosen. This set-up can prove very advantageous to the photographer, especially as wedding photography is now digital.