Parking for Guests
- An usher should be on hand to show guests where to park at the ceremony venue.
- Parking should be organised beforehand and guests should be advised as to where to park. Details are normally included in the extra information sheet sent with the invitations.
- The elderly, disabled and those who are not staying for the evening ought to be given priority access.
- At the reception, it is advisable to employ a parking attendant for security reasons and to make sure the available space is best used. The parking area, and access to and from it, should be floodlit.
- If the parking area is on grass, and the ground is uneven, vehicle tracking to prevent tyres sinking may be needed; this can be costly and is charged by the metre.