Wedding Transport Requirements
Normally, two vehicles are required:
- One for the mother of the bride and the bridesmaids to get to the ceremony.
- A second for the father of the bride and the bride.
- The bride and groom travel from the ceremony to the reception in the bridal car.
- The bridesmaids travel from the ceremony to the reception in the other vehicle.
- One car for the bride and her father, and subsequently for the bride and groom, is also perfectly acceptable.
- In this instance, the mother of the bride and the bridesmaids will be driven in a different car to the ceremony, or go by taxi.
- Alternatively, if the ceremony venue is nearby, one car can be hired to do two trips. Ensure you allow plenty of time for this.