- Tips are not usually made to companies or individuals that
supply services at 'wedding rates'.
- Friends or acquaintances who give special rates - for example a
florist who supplies the flowers at cost and does the arranging for
free - may be better rewarded with a thoughtful present rather than
the host insisting on paying market rates.
- Equally, friends who go beyond the call of duty for the wedding
day deserve a thank you present.
- It is usual to give presents to the wedding team.
- Costs add up, so these extra add-ons must be including when budgeting the
Thanking the Wedding Team
Wedding Day Checklist