Bouquets should be understated and simple - they should not compete with the bride's bouquet or look too eye catching. They are there to subtly complement rather than dazzle.
- Hand tied singles or small bouquets are usually popular and cost-effective.
- A basic version of the bride's bouquet is a safe option.
- The bouquet can coordinate with the bridesmaids' dresses and the bride's bouquet.
- The bridesmaids' bouquets should also match the ushers' buttonholes.
- For a more unusual look each bridesmaid may carry different flowers.