Chairman: Lee Clayton
- Tim Brownsdon, head of business Lancaster Toyota Colchester
- Les Snowdon, Daily Mail Sports Editor
- Paul Newman, Daily Mail cricket correspondent
- Laura Williamson, Daily Mail athletics correspondent
- Alex Kay, deputy sports editor
- Kate Silvers, Paralympics Coordinator for Channel Four and PR director
- Mark Alford, MailOnline consultant sports editor
- Hannah Eades, Lee Clayton’s PA
- Ted Chadwick, sports news editor
Gareth Bale. Footballer.
David Beckham, OBE. Retired footballer and sports ambassador.
The Lord Coe, CH, KBE. Chairman British Olympic Association.
Tom Daley. Diver.
Jessica Ennis-Hill, CBE. Heptathlete.
Mo Farah, CBE. Athlete.
Andy Murray, OBE. Tennis player.
Eleanor Simmonds, OBE. Paralympic swimmer.
David Weir, CBE. Paralympic athlete.
Sir Bradley Wiggins, CBE. Cyclist.