Chris Macleod. Marketing director Transport for London.
Chairman : Lisa Thomas
Marketing is essentially about establishing relationships. In our ever-shifting digital world people have different relationship needs, so to have an impact, great marketing needs to deliver the right content to the right person based on their specific relationship needs. The Debrett’s list hosts some of the biggest players in the marketing world; those who have successfully connected ground-breaking products to the consumer and created a positive, personal experience with the brand and, in so doing, have vastly shifted our buyer behaviours.
Lisa read French and Spanish at Cambridge and spent two years at De La Rue as a business trainee. Her career in direct marketing began at Wunderman Worldwide then Craik Jones, where Lisa became the first board director outside the founding partners, rising to deputy managing director. Later, she was approached by the M&C Saatchi Group to start their direct marketing agency – LIDA opened for business in January 2000 and is now the second largest creative agency within the Group, winning Campaign's Customer Engagement Agency of the Year 2013. In 2010 Lisa was promoted to CEO of the M&C Saatchi Group.
- Chief Marketing Officer Aviva
- Managing director retail brands and marketing Lloyds Banking Group
- Marketing director Transport for London
- Global marketing director Paddy Power
- Marketing Director John Lewis
- Deputy chairman Guardian News & Media
- Managing director reputation and citizenship Barclays Group
- International marketing director Boots
- Vice-president of global advertising strategy and creative excellence Coca-Cola.
- Chief marketing officer Unilever
- Chief marketing officer William Hill
- Consumer and marketing director O2
- Group marketing director Jaguar Land Rover.
- Director of brand and marketing Virgin Media
- Corporate marketing director Procter & Gamble UK and Ireland
- Marketing and consumer director Camelot
- Marketing director Sainsburys
- Marketing director Public Health England
- Group marketing and brand director BT
- Chief marketing officer Diageo plc