You will enjoy your workout all the more if you follow these simple recommendations:
- Aim to arrive at the studio at least five minutes before the class is due to start. If you are new to the class, turn up earlier, and allow extra time if the class is equipment-based and takes time to set up.
- Prior to the class starting, advise the instructor if you are new, or if you have an injury or medical condition (including pregnancy).
- If you arrive late and the warm up has started, please choose and book an alternative class - coming into a class late will create a disturbance and disupt everyone's concentration.
- Ensure you are wearing footwear and clothing suitable for the class. If you are unsure, please ask a member of the gym team.
- Ensure that you have left your mobile phone - as well as all your other personal belongings - in the lockers provided. It is not acceptable to use a mobile phone in the studio.
- Although water fountains are usually available, it's a good idea to bring your own water bottle.
- If the class involves physical exertion, ensure that you have brought your own towel.
- Do not bring any food into the studio and do not chew gum.
- Always exercise within your personal limits. Do not over-strain yourself - you can ease off, slow down or take a break at any time.