At a Venue
How about organising a children's party at an outside venue?
- Responsibility for the event is - to a certain extent - removed from your shoulders.
- If you can afford it, this option means that you can invite more guests.
- Your home is safe from gangs of marauding kids.
- This is potentially a very expensive option. You will need to think carefully about numbers and scale your ambitions accordingly.
- Most venues will offer a very limited choice of food. Generally
they will go with the default 'kids' meals' option - chicken
nuggets, chips, frankfurters, burgers and lots of sickly sweets. If
you have a profound aversion to this sort of food, and a fear
of E numbers and additives, you might have a problem. Bear in mind,
however, that the kids will probably love it.
See Miss Debrett on Children's Parties