Etiquette for Girls
Etiquette for Girls explains how to behave with ease and style in every social situation.
With advice on all aspects of 16-30-year-old life, this is the
need-to-know bible for girls who want to get it right.
Essential advice on:
- Man management - from flirting to meeting the parents
- The capsule wardrobe
- Climbing the career ladder
- Special occasions - from festivals to polo and private jets
- Dining out, socialising and entertaining at home
- Modern communications, fundamental rules and social sins
Beautifully illustrated and finished with full-colour photography throughout. Written by Fleur Britten.
We aim to deliver all orders to UK addresses within 7-10 working days, although you should allow up to 28 working days in exceptional circumstances or for orders to Europe and the rest of the world.