A-Z of Modern Manners
From asparagus to zebra crossings, via BlackBerry™, formal dinners, political correctness and sneezing, this is an indispensable and comprehensive guide to contemporary conduct, from Debrett's, Britain's leading experts on manners and etiquette.
Content includes: apologising • babies • chivalry • drunkenness
• eavesdropping • funerals • guests • honesty • invitations •
jargon • kissing • laughing • mobiles • nannies • office parties •
proposals • queuing • restaurants • swearing • tipping • underwear
• vulgarity • wine • xenophobia • yawning • zips...
• Debrett's first book defining modern manners in over a decade.
• A comprehensive review of traditional codes of conduct.
• Entertaining and refreshing - an insight into new social challenges and modern dilemmas.
• Features 24 bespoke illustrations of the letters of the alphabet.
• An ideal gift purchase for men, women, young and old alike.
We aim to deliver all orders to UK addresses within 7-10 working days, although you should allow up to 28 working days in exceptional circumstances or for orders to Europe and the rest of the world.