Careers with Debrett's
Debrett’s is always seeking driven, creative and talented individuals to join the dynamic and vibrant team. If you are considering your future and are looking for somewhere to make a difference in a company that offers great opportunities and professional growth please take a moment to have a look at the list of current vacancies in the UK and overseas.
Debrett’s is currently looking for an experienced data manager with an ability to work in Adobe InDesign and to manage the entire data-to-page proof process on the upcoming publication of our historic reference work, Debrett’s Peerage & Baronetage 2015. This unique reference work has been published regularly since 1769 and we are currently preparing our 149th edition, due to be published in December 2014.
Candidates would also be expected to have experience of managing and optimising CRM databases.
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Location: Mayfair, London
Job Type: 1 year contract
Application Close: 28th April 2014
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign (2 years minimum production experience)
- Experience of importing XML data to populate multi-page InDesign page templates
- Fastidious attention to detail
- A working knowledge of using .jsx files specifically to aid InDesign production
- Production experience with database driven publications
Please send your CV to Claire Beaumont at ClaireBeaumont@debretts.co.uk and include a cover letter detailing your particular interest within Debrett's and relevant experience.