From the very first interview to handing in your notice, your behaviour will be noticed by the powers that be. Mind your manners, look the part and negotiate successfully to ensure that you climb the ladder with style and grace.
- Interviews are a genuine opportunity for candidate and prospective employer to weigh each other up..
- Professionalism loses impact without professional-looking clothing to match
- Asking for a pay rise is a tricky issue that requires tact and thought...
- Managing your resignation from a job must be done as carefully as any other business endeavour
- Getting the boot is humiliating, but there is more dignity to lose by losing your temper