The honeymoon period is over. Friends and relations have stopped cooing and showering you with gifts, normal life has (more or less) resumed, except for the incontrovertible fact that you now have a baby.
Now you have to integrate the baby into everyday life. Follow our advice, and you and your baby will be universally welcome.
See New Parents
- Getting used to looking after a baby.
- How to minimise the amount of baby-related fuss you generate.
- Guidelines to help you socialise with your baby with the minimum of disruption.
- A guide to socialising with your baby in public.
- How to behave around babies and new parents with tact and diplomacy.
- Hosting a baby visitor in your home with minimum fuss and disruption.