The annual milestones that bond the family - from Christmas to birthday parties and wedding anniversaries - as well as the one-off celebrations that bring families together.
This is our guide to surviving, and getting the most out of, the rituals of family life.
- Our indispensable guide to throwing successful children's parties.
- Follow our Golden Rules to avoid common pitfalls and get the best out of the day.
- How to welcome the newest member of the family.
- A comprehensive guide to planning a christening or naming ceremony.
- How to launch your child on the road to adulthood in style.
- Announcing an engagement is a momentous step in a couple's life.
- The complicated etiquette and logistics of attending a wedding.
- Marriage milestones and how to celebrate them...
- Bonfire Night is a very English commemoration of the Gunpowder Plot.
- Debrett's has developed a set of etiquette guidelines for Halloween trick or treating.