How to Open a Bottle of fizz
1. Ensure that it hasn't been shaken.
2. Peel off the foil over the cork.
3. Point the bottle away from you.
4. Remove metal cage over the cork.
5. Hold the cork in one hand.
6. Hold the bottle in the other.
7. Gently twist the bottle (not the cork).
8. Aim for a sigh not a pop.
Serve champagne in tulip-shaped flutes; the tall narrow shape of the glass will preserve the bubbles.
Glasses must be scrupulously clean - even the most minuscule remains of washing-up liquid can cause the champagne to lose its ﬁzz.
Hold it at the stem so your warm hands don't affect the temperature of the champagne.
Champagne should be served chilled, so sit an opened bottle in an ice bucket in-between refills.