Our indispensable Guide to British life and manners. From Countryside Rules, Dress Codes, Kilts, Meeting Royalty and Port Etiquette to Apologising, Introductions, Queuing, Reticence, Small Talk and Understatement.
British rituals, social occasions, manners and characteristics decoded.
- Apologising, Chivalry, Countryside, Dress Codes, Drunkenness, Faux-Pas, Formal Dinners, Humour.
- Informality, Invitations, Jokes, Kilts, Kissing, Loo, Members' Clubs, Money, Ostentation.
- Politeness, Politics, Port, Presents, Pronunciation, Ps and Qs, Pubs, Queuing.
- Reserve, Royalty, RSVPs, Season, Self-Deprecation, Shooting, Stiff Upper Lip, Sunbathing.
- Table Manners, Taxis, Tea, Tipping, Titles, Understatement, Weather, Weddings.